Re: copyright file packaging quandry

On Monday, Jun 30, 2003, at 07:53 US/Eastern, Sven Dowideit wrote:

Hello

I am working on updating the Twiki debian package, and my sponsor (Ardo)
and I have hit a problem that we are unsure how to resolve.

May I suggest contacting upstream and asking if Debian's normal way is OK? That'd be by far the easiest.

Otherwise, we get to have a debate about the GPL and additional restrictions. Check the -legal archive to see how (un)fun that is.