Re: PHP-Nuke License Conclusion?

Scripsit Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org>
> On Thu, May 08, 2003 at 09:14:30AM +0200, Henning Makholm wrote:
> > Scripsit Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org>

> > > I hadn't noticed any objections to my analysis,

> The message to which I am referring is:
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2003/debian-legal-200304/msg00294.html

The message to which *I* was referring was the one I quoted, which
asserted that Debian does *in general* not recognize the possiblity of
licensing a work under a patched-together license that consists of GPL
plus additional restrictions (where "this License" is implicitly or
explicitly understood to be interpreted to include the additional
restrictions).

--
Henning Makholm                          "What has it got in its pocketses?"