compatibility between Open Publication License and GNU GPL

Is the Open Publication License compatible with the GNU GPL?

The Open Publication License (http://opencontent.org/openpub/)
v1.0 says:

| I. REQUIREMENTS ON BOTH UNMODIFIED AND MODIFIED VERSIONS

| Any publication in standard (paper) book form shall require the
| citation of the original publisher and author. The publisher
| and author's names shall appear on all outer surfaces of the
| book. On all outer surfaces of the book the original
| publisher's name shall be as large as the title of the work and
| cited as possessive with respect to the title.

| IV. REQUIREMENTS ON MODIFIED WORKS

| 4. The location of the original unmodified document must be identified.

The above requirements seem to be incompatible with the GNU GPL.
So I wish the Debian WWW Pages to be dual-licensed under the Open
Publication License and the GNU GPL.

Any comments?

--
Tatsuya Kinoshita