Re: Balsa: Indirect linking to OpenSSL via LGPL and OpenLDAP libs

Could someone please answer my legal query, or provide me with some
persuasive arguments for including an OpenSSL exclusion clause in
addition to the GPL that I can send to Balsa upstream. I can't really
work on fixing this neglected package until someone tells me what I
can and can't do with Balsa's licensing and that of its
dependencies. Thanks in advanced.

Yours sincerely,
Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau

* Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau              Computer Science & Student Rep, UNSW *
*   # apt-get into it                 Debian GNU/Linux Package Maintainer *
*     <netsnipe(+)debianplanet.org\0>      <alau(+)cse.unsw.edu.au\0>     *
* GnuPG 1024D/2E8B68BD 0B77 73D0 4F3B F286 63F1  9F4A 9B24 C07D 2E8B 68BD *