Linux kernel complete licence check, Q.21
* if_ppp.h - Point-to-Point Protocol definitions.
* Copyright (c) 1989 Carnegie Mellon University.
* All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms are permitted
* provided that the above copyright notice and this paragraph are
* duplicated in all such forms and that any documentation,
* advertising materials, and other materials related to such
* distribution and use acknowledge that the software was developed
* by Carnegie Mellon University. The name of the
* University may not be used to endorse or promote products derived
* from this software without specific prior written permission.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ``AS IS'' AND WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR
* IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED
* WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Should Debian include an aknowledge in every our publications, HOWTO,...
and put some extra line in every binary kernel package?