Re: Aspell-en license Once again.

On Tue, Nov 05, 2002 at 02:08:49PM -0600, David Starner wrote:
> What I meant, was that Branden cut all his statements that you responded
> to, leaving just your responses, which were harsh out of context.

I felt they were pretty harsh *in* contest.

I guess your mileage varies, and we should in general speak to each
other in the manner Henning addressed me.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Human beings rarely imagine a god
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     that behaves any better than a