Re: ldp-es_20002103-7_i386.changes REJECTED

On Tue, Oct 29, 2002 at 08:56:09PM +0100, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> 	Either I misinterpret the law or your interpretation is too
> strict. As a matter of fact most of the published translation of books
> probably hold different copyrights than the original's copyrights and to
> me, thats perfectly legiimate.

"Difference" does not apply "exclusiveness".  Or haven't you ever seen a
work with multiple copyright notices?

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Any man who does not realize that
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    he is half an animal is only half a