Script contributed to V.E.R.A.

     In the History file that serves as a changelog for the latest
version of V.E.R.A., the author included:

Also added a Perl search routine for V.E.R.A. from Andres Soolo <soolo
[at] math . ut . ee>. You will find it in  the `./contrib' directory of
the distribution.  For bug reports please contact Andres.

     This script is 54 lines long, containing 1286 bytes.  The head of
the script is:

#  Andres Soolo <soolo [at] ut . ee> writes:
#  "Also, I'd like to contribute this non-interactive tool to look up
#  VERA entries:"

     The V.E.R.A. license is:

> Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document
> under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.1 or
> any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no
> Invariant Sections, with no Front-Cover Texts, and with no Back-Cover
> Texts.

     Can Mr. Soolo's statement of contribution be assumed to place the
script in the Public Domain or under the V.E.R.A. license, or would it
be necessary to obtain a specific statement from Mr. Soolo?

Regards,

Bob
--
   _