Re: CUPS, the GNU GPL, and dual-licensing

Branden Robinson wrote:
My kudos to you for all of the above.  It's refreshing to see a company
that has a solid grasp of free licensing, applies it to their products,
and puts things in plain language on their website instead of leaving
things ambiguous and using weasel words per their lawyers' advice so as
to keep open future possibilities of customer exploitation.

Thanks! :)

>                                                              Is ESP a
privately held corporation?  It's rare to see such levels of integrity
in a publicly traded company.

It's actually a little 'ol General Partnership, which means me and
my partner get to take the blame/heat/etc. for everything directly. :)

You can probably guess that I'm a difficult person to impress; my thanks
to you and your company for your forthrightness and responsiveness.
That on top of the merits of your software, and I'm starting to see why
one of my co-workers is such a strong advocate for CUPS.  :)

:)