can you supply reference/recommendation?

In searching for information on a company in Pakistan called Panda Industries (footbag mfgers), I have found several items referencing your email address and I was wondering if you might give me some assistance. A family member has started a venture and is interested in purchasing quantities of footbags from Panda Industries. Have you ever purchased through that co? Were you required to wire funds first and did you receive product as requested? Was quality as good as in the samples sent?  I would greatly appreciate any advice you can provide about this company as soon as possible.  Thank you in advance.    M. Alcorn