Re: Cc'ing people on mailing list posts

On Tue, Jan 01, 2002 at 06:15:09PM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> writes:
>
> > On Tue, Jan 01, 2002 at 05:57:49PM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> > > Um, it wasn't me that Branden was flaming at.
> >
> > Yes it was.  With my followup to your mail.
>
> Anthony said "It's you that's violating list policy."  It wasn't me,
> it was Henning Makholm.

"I SUBSCRIBE TO THIS LIST; DO NOT CC ME ON REPLIES, YOU FILTHY SWINES."

Was directed at you.

That's okay.  I'll turn the heat way the fuck up on all future flames of
you that I write, so that I can be sure you know you're being flamed.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    If a man ate a pound of pasta and a
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    pound of antipasto, would they