Re: Date licenses

> Is that right?  Is that what the issue is?

I don't know if that was what this database-issue was, but this is an
issue that's been discussed a bit under the past month, that Debian
distributes things that does not pass the Debian Free Software
Guidelines; like FDL-ed documentation and some license texts.

Kisses to all, don't mean to nag/repeat myself, sorry,
Sunnanvind.
(just that Branden mailed his response to me to RMS, and it might be good
to make things clear in case there was too much snippage going on.)