Re: LinuxLand's strange copyright notices

Hi Peter,

On Mon, Apr 09, 2001 at 07:09:43PM +0200, Peter Makholm wrote:

> > at its own right. That copyright only reflects to packaging, artwork
>
> If you can copyright the packaging of the disks, how can it be the
> official Debian disks which is GPL'ed if I remember right?
>
> Just wondering.

I think this is a misunderstanding. The packaging means the cover
and the cardbox of the CD set (at least that is how I interpret it).

Anyway, I will talk to Hans-Jörg and Michael Brahmer and we will
see if we can improve the copyright notice so that the intention
is more clear.

Thanks

	Torsten (one of the CD creators)