Re: Heart of the debate

Ok I screwed up in a few places in recent mails

> Is applicable and the complete source is not under the scope of the license.
Could have been clearer:
Is applicable and none of the complete source except for the Program is under
the scope of the license.

> If the complete sources do not contain the Program (I guess a binary is
> being GPLed)
Is a bit misleading, it should have been something like:
If the complete sources do not contain the Program (I guess an obsfucated form
of the source code is being GPLed !?)

Something weird is definitely going on there anyway.

> That's fine even when a work being based on the KDE application is being
> redistributed (in this case the complete source code KDE + QT) the Program
> still refers to the KDE application which does not include QT, and hence
> Section 6 is complied with.

Ok this assumes that the KDE app + QT consists of the Program + a work not
based on the Program (QT). So that the Program still refers to the KDE app due
to the exception in Section 2.

BFN,
Don.