Re: [f.kunkel@ecomp.net: LOGO]

There's some similaraties, but there's also a number of important
differences:

* We're in the Free Software business - they're in the weather business
* Their logo is blue. Ours is red
* The orientation of the two logos differs
* Their logo has a blue rectangle bearing the letters DWD XOR'd over it.