Collection of approved licences in the wiki

Hi debian-legal,

since for some reason we don't have that, I started to collect
DFSG-compliant licences on http://wiki.debian.net/index.cgi?DFSGLicences

I added the obvious important ones, other will be added later. If
possible, with link to the debian-legal list of course.

Non-compliant licences might be collected on the same page, under a
different header, or maybe on another page. But they should be
collected, especially the often-asked-fors.

Grüße,

nomeata
--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner