Re: Debian registered by a trade as TM in Spain!

O Martes,  3 de Setembro de 2002 ás 10:59:45 -0500, Steve Langasek escribía:

> The trademark is shown as registered in class 42:

 After some digging, I found the applications: M2321780, M2321781, M2321782.

 All three were submitted within one minute, by the same person. The first
one claims the trademark "Debian", in category "38 SERVICIOS DE
TELECOMUNICACIONES". The second, claims "Debian", in category "41 SERVICIOS
DE EDUCACION Y ESPARCIMIENTO". The third one claims "Debian", in category
"42 SERVICIOS DE PROGRAMACION PARA ORDENADORES".

 If someone wants the Spanish PTO's database query results, I'll be glad to
send them to that someone :-)

--

   Tarrío
(Compostela)