license requirements for a book to be in free section

[ Note: I'm not subscribed to this ML so please Cc: me the answers,
please also Cc: the debian-ocaml-maint mailing list that I had included
in Cc: of this mail, tnx ]

Hi all,
  I whish to maintain a package that include the electronic version of
an O'Reilly book.
The electronic version of the book does not have an explicit LICENSE
file or any other copyright information so I asked the O'Reilly editor
responsible for the book.
( I also talked with book authors, they told me to ask directly to
O'Reilly and give me the O'Reilly contact )
He told me that they are happy to see the book in debian distribution
and that they want the following to appear in the distributed copies of
the book:

===========================
This document is the official (1.0) electronic version of the book
"Développement d'applications avec Objective Caml", written by Emmanuel
Chailloux, Pascal Manoury, and Bruno Pagano, and published by Éditions
O'Reilly under ISBN 2-84177-121-0. Authors and publishers are willing to
make this document freely available, provided that
- the content of the official version is not modified without expressed
agreement of the authors or the publisher.
- unofficial modifications expressely state so, while always providing
users with a live pointer to the corresponding official version.
- this very notice is made easily available to any user of the document

Is this enough to destribute the book in Debian and moreover to put in
"free" section?
Have I to ask for some refinement?

TIA, cheers.

--