Re: Bluetooth and Webcam stopped working after upgrading to Bullseye

On 03.10.23 06:40, Alexsander wrote:
I checked and /lib/firmware does contain many iwlwifi-*.ucode files. Also, /lib is a symlink to /usr/lib, but my /usr and / are on the same partition.

lsmod does show iwlwifi.

"modprobe -r iwlwifi" gives me  "modprobe: FATAL: Module iwlwifi is in use."

You need to unconfigure wi-fi interface to unload the module.