Issues with nVidia optimus

Hello everybody,

After read and put on practice many tutorials on the web, i can't install nVidia driver for GeForce GT-540 video card.
It is on toshiba p750 laptop, running Debian Buster.

I tried to install with nvidia-detect and its instructions... doesn't work.
I tried with the official driver downloaded from nvidia website and ... doesn't work.

I have this error:"Possible missing firmware /lib/firmware/nvidia/gv100/acr/ucode_load.bin for module nouveau" also.

I don't have installed utilities for nVidia Optimus.

Please i need your help, i want still using Debian buster.
Thank you all.

--
César Tapia