Re: RTL8821CE wifi can't work on Debian10

On 13.08.19 23:36, Erik Nielsen wrote:
Have you tried this?

$ sudo apt-get install firmware-iwlwifi

RTL8821CE is mentioned in firmware-realtek description, not in
firmware-iwlwifi.

On 12.08.19 10:05, 大将军王 wrote:
i installed debian 10 on my thinkpad e470c, but wifi can't work.
install the firmware-realtek package from the non-free section.