Re: Running Debian on a MacBookPro12,1

I am running stretch on my macbook air without problems, the only issue is the broadcom driver for the WiFi, the rest seems to work well (including keyboard light, screen brightness, natural scrolling, but I can't confirm hibernation since I don't use it)

I don't not have a dual-boot system, only Debian since the SSD is only 128GB, and I don't need mac's

Battery life is less than 8 hours, but I use Gnome with full brightness so a less hungry DE might give more time

And Jessie also works on this device.

Hooe this is useful since it's not the exact same hardware.

Patrick