Re: Aw: Change home and root directories

On 05.02.16 22:29, Jos Collin wrote:
Yes, I have seen that option. But what about putting /root in another disk ?

Technically possible. But root's home directory (originally, "/" as root of
the filesystem) was never supposed to be on different partition than root
partition. We can understand an exemption when root partition is read-only,
but i wouldn't do otherwise
M$ Win's are shit, do not use it !