From: Jos Collin <joscollin@gmail.com>
To: debian-laptop@lists.debian.org
Sent: Saturday, February 6, 2016 10:42 AM
Subject: Re: Home Directory in SSD

Keeping everything on the SSD has its advantage too - speed. But won't secure the data on the fly as keeping it on the HDD.
Actually I'm confused which method to follow. Both has its own advantage and disadvantage.
On 06-Feb-2016 7:54 PM, "Bennett Piater" <bennett@piater.name> wrote:
I just keep everything on my ssd and make regular backups.
If you backup enough, which you should anyway, you'll be fine.

--
GPG fingerprint: 871F 1047 7DB3 DDED 5FC4 47B2 26C7 E577 EF96 7808