Re: Home Directory in SSD

I have to agree with Aleksandar. The SSD is the place that you need to put the OS, software that is used regularly, and under some circumstances temporary large datasets that are being used repetitively during a working problem ( ie stacking.)  Your home partition, and mundane data should be moved onto a hard disk. This has the added advantage of protecting your /home partition (which should also contain copies of configs) when the OS fails.

ciao,
Michael