Re: Swap

Thank you; I did not know that, and it makes for a significant swap size
reduction in nearly all cases of a desktop or laptop workstation.

The other points, I think, are not much changed.  For the case Jos
Collin presented initially, (and noting his mention in another branch of
175 MB actually used) 2GB swap likely is quite enough.

Tom