Gesendet: Freitag, 05. Februar 2016 um 17:24 Uhr
Von: "Jos Collin" <joscollin@gmail.com>
An: debian-laptop@lists.debian.org
Betreff: Change home and root directories

Hi

I haven't used the Debian installer for almost 8 years now. Is it possible to change the location of home and root directories from Debian installer , during the installation process?

I have 2 disks: an SSD where the root / partition resides and an HDD where the /home and /root directories resides. I can manually move them to the new location after the OS installation is finished. But Is it possible to configure this from the installer itself ?

Thanks.