Re: Debian 32-bit or 64-bit

Yes, I'm using PAE enabled kernel at the moment. So from your replies and from the stackexchange url, I understand that using 64 bit Debian is better and having better performance than 32-bit. Unless there is a good reason to use 32-bit OS. So I would like to go for a 64-bit Debian installation. What is the minimum required RAM for a 64-bit Debian ?

Regards,
Jos Collin