Re: Huawei E3372: still a problem

It seems that

1)
I need to have usb_modeswitch from the later 'jessie' disribution and

2)
I need to give the command (as 'root')
 # usb_modeswitch -J  -v 0x12d1 -p 0x157d

every time after starting the computer, to get the network working.

Does anybody know, why? And how to do it automatically?

---

I'm now looking for a better solution...
I don't need this thing myself, but working for the installation
of E3372 for a friend.

Maybe it could be possible to take all the needed packets from 'Jessie' and ..?
Now my system is a bit broken, because of some missing packets from 'Jessie'.
There are quite many, which would be needed.

I will work with it a bit more today to see.

-hv