Re: laptop hp dm1 3080 problems: clickpad, IDT High Definition Audio CODEC, Realtek smart card reader, Ralink/motorola/broadcom 2011 wifi

Somehow the "force version" option is not available (I can see it, but
it is dark and not functional)
I run Synaptic as superuser, so it should not behave like this, or should it?
Thank you