Re: laptop hp dm1 3080 problems: clickpad, IDT High Definition Audio CODEC, Realtek smart card reader, Ralink/motorola/broadcom 2011 wifi

I use Synaptics the most, to tell the true. As I am not a power user
I'm affraid I can mix things up if I try something in the terminal for
myself. So yes, I am doing what you tell and learning (and I am
reading the linux command line book, but slowly).

This txt file shows that ralink is installed. Notice I had a problem
updating the backport packages the first try, but after it worked, or
it seems to...

Fernando

--
Fernando Gadea