Re: automount under gnome 3

Hi,

Sounds like an issue I faced abit back when moving from stable to
testing, but in an openbox installation not gnome 3.2 so check before
you apply.
First check if you have ntfs-config ntfs-3g:
dpkg -l ntfs-config
dpkg -l ntfs-3g
if not install both.

Then run: sudo ntfs-config
Install disk-manager and run: sudo disk-manager
Finally reboot.

I am giving you the packages in this order cause this is how it worked
for me. Sorry for the top post but I am writing from office box ie
browser issue.

thanks