Re: [Fwd: install Lenny on ASUS A8JM ?]

Am Dienstag, den 23.11.2010, 23:41 +0100 schrieb fred:
> Hi list,
>
> my friend laptop ASUS A8JM is candidate for living with Debian.
>
> When go on Debian.org, what version do we have to choose to make it work ?

...i would recommend to install  Squeeze instead of Lenny or upgrade to
if you have already installed it. Maybe at the end of this year squeeze
will become the new stable anyway and Lenny will change to 'Old Stable'.
Squeeze is quite stable now. I use it on my laptop since 1 year now and
never experienced any serious problems..

greetings Dirk