hotkeys acer aspire 3613

Hi,

I inherited a 5 year old acer aspire 3613 and installed lenny on it with the debian installer.

That installs gnome as the default desktop. Found the wireless broadband w/o problem.

Al the hotkeys seem to work. Fn+sound up/down Fn+brightness up/down Fn+F4 sleep Fn+F8 mute.

Also the 4 special keys: mail internet e and P.

I would like to change mail and internet that now bring up evolution and web browser 2.22.3. How does one do that? Where are thos functions defined?

Hugo