Re: Problems with version 10.01

On Mon, Jun 07, 2010 at 02:54:03PM -0700, Leroy Hunninghake wrote:
> I recently upgraded to version 10.01 and have been experiencing a few
> problems.  After installing the new version, I no longer have any menu options
> in the upper task bar.  I have to hover over it to get the context of what's
> there.  Is there a setting I need to make to bring that back into view?
I think your Gnome theme is a problem. Maybe your selected theme is not
compatible with new Gnome. Try to set another theme(s).

> My wifi connection is fine, but it takes forever to move from page to page in
> Firefox since the upgrade.
"Move from page to page" means following the links, or are you talking about
switching between tabs? (Just want little more information for those who may
know about solution, I don't know any for first nor second one).

And yes, I think you should look for Ubuntu list. I believe ubuntu-users[1]
is a way to go.