RE: URGENT - v5.0.0 amd64 (stable): Broadcom 4321AG Wi-Fi adapter not detected

Unfortunately, I've had to deal with multiple other issues before I could
get to dealing with this one, and now I'm stuck again!

I downloaded the driver, but I can't seem to build it for some reason.  When
I tried to issue the following build command, as specified by the README
file:

	EXCALIBUR:/home/jwesleycooper/hybrid_wl# make -C
/lib/modules/2.6.26-1-amd64/build M=`pwd`

I merely receive the following (error?) message:

	bash: make: command not found

Frankly, this is the first time I've ever used any version of Linux, and the
last time I had to do anything serious with shell commands was over a decade
ago... and that was using MS-DOS!  Can someone please tell me how exactly
I'm supposed to "build" this driver, as apparently the README file included
is completely useless.

~John Wesley Cooper