Broadcom 4321AG not detected on lenny/amd64

Sorry about that, I'll remember your advice in the future.

~John Wesley Cooper

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank Lin PIAT [mailto:fpiat@klabs.be]
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 1:10 AM
To: debian-laptop@lists.debian.org; John Wesley Cooper
Subject: Re: Broadcom 4321AG not detected on lenny/amd64

Hello,

Please use short and descriptive message subject.

I my user agent, your message title was truncated to "URGENT - v5.0.0
amd64 (stable): Bro".
Don't expect me (and others) to read the message body to know what your
mail is about.

Some other words that aren't useful in message subject:
- problem/fail/don't work/question : usually people don't post to say
  "My $think work".
- stable... the stable release changes over time, codename don't.
- statement like "URGENT" and "I really need a solution right away!"
  get you problem solved quicker (unless you paid for gold support ;)
  It also cause many readers to skip the message.

BTW, you can contribute to http://wiki.debian.org/bcm43xx if you
     now have more information.

Regards,

Franklin