From: a904guy@gmail.com <GodTube@secure.godtube.com>
Subject: a904guy@gmail.com Has Invited You to Join GodTube
To: debian-laptop@lists.debian.org
Date: Thursday, January 29, 2009, 9:19 PM

GodTube, Find Your Purpose, Share Your Passion, Tell Your Story

  Check Out My Profile on GodTube!

I set up a GodTube profile where I can share and view videos, post my pictures and make new friends. I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. First you need to join GodTube! Once you join, you can also create your own profile.

Click here to sign up on GodTube today!

Your privacy is very important to us. We do not sell or give your information to anyone without your permission. Please click here to see our Privacy Policy.
GodTube - 5760 Legacy Dr. - Ste B3-352 - Plano, TX 75024