Mia Bella Candle Drawing - Happy Valentine's Day!

Hi!

Happy Valentine's Day!  :-)  I started to notice it's still daylight after 5pm which means.......Spring is coming! Unless you're a ski bunny, I know you'll agree that cabin fever is NOT fun in this cold weather, LOL.  May Spring open up new doors of opportunity for you for fun and excitement. :-)

Click Here for Candle Drawing:  http://www.barbaraw.scent-team.com.

GOOD LUCK and I hope you win :-)

February's Candle of the Month is Hot Orange Danish.
This unique fragrance has understated citrus tones with a hint of chocolate for a delectable sensory experience!

Barbara Weston
Gold Distributor
Scent-Sations - Mia Bella Soy/Veg Candles
660-359-3777
barbaraweston_2005@hotmail.com
http://www.barbaraw.scent-team.com
Smells Delicious and no black mess!  Enter our drawing to win a 16oz. Candle and Bella Bar.  Winner every Monday.

If you would like to be removed from my list, just press REPLY and put REMOVE in the subject line and I will delete your contact information immediately.  Thanks!