Student Enrollment #(7)R

LAST DAY TO CALL

Sorry to drop in on you, but you were referred to us by a friend / working associate.

Our University has recently started a work experience degree program, and this week
we are holding an open registration, ONLY UNTIL FEBRUARY 8th 2007 (phones open until 11pm)

We can offer you 3 of the following choices:

- Associate Degree
- Bachelor\'s Degree
- Master\'s Degree

Our work experience / life experience degrees are the same degrees we give our full time students, but we base them upon your past knowledge and therefore require no studying.

Due to back logs we will need 1-2 weeks to verify your information and send your degree with transcripts in the mail.

Our Education office has someone available 24 hours a day, 7 Days a week. Please Call Now and Reserve Your Spot

If you are interested call us at:

1 (3 1 0)  2 8 1 - 6 2 4 8

Looking fwd to hearing from you

Dale Barrow