Re: Thinkpad T60

Hi,

so freq scaling is functional for Core Duo? I read
that the min. freq / Core is 1GHz. That is what you
are doing to get the noise down? How healthy is it, to
turn of the fan?
What is the root cause for this much noise? ATI GPU,
is it better with IGP from Intel? I read something
about it being a problem with BIOS fan control and
that Lenovo is working to improving that...

Cheers

Kemal