Re: problem of screen or graphic card ?

On Mon, Feb 05, 2007 at 09:41:31PM +0100, JoY§TiCk ... wrote:
From: "JoY§TiCk ..." <joystick2020@gmail.com>
To: debian-laptop@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: problem of screen or graphic card ?
	SPF_PASS autolearn=ham version=3.1.4

Hi, of course it is a riskful operation to partition a disk where
there are already data, but I think that with partition magic and a
GOOD backup you could give it a try ;-)
Otherwise if you don't mind to loose all of your windows data, you can
repart the hdd and then reinstall windows. Quite long however!

Hi, I have resized sucessfully my partition three weeks ago. In a previous post some debian-laptop-users advised me to use gparted and some others told me that they did a bad experience wit gparted and
the filesystem ntfs.(but the version of xp on my laptop use fat32)
Finally I see on a forum that mandriva had a good tool to resize the partitions (ntfs too). I crossed fingers and I booted on mandriva, resize my partition and quited mandriva and ... windows .... booted like charme. After that I installed etch quietly and etch works fine too. (almost...).

thanks.

--
Gérard