Re: Broadcom Wireless & Etch on HP Compaq nx6325

http://bcm43xx.berlios.de/?go=devices

It doesn't appear that my chipset (Broadcom 4311) is currently
supported by the module. So I guess that answers my question. I'll
have to bite the bullet and use ndiswrapper for the time being until
better support is available.  Although I remember having a little
trouble with that ndiswrapper as well. Thanks for all of your help.
I'll try to get it working with ndiswrapper and post any other
questions I might have here.

Thanks to all that responded,

SAJ