The Irish Lottery
P O Box 1010
11 G Lower Dorset Street,
Dublin 1, Ireland
(Customer Services)
Ref: LSUK/2031/8161/06
Batch: 074/05/ZY369
WINNING NOTIFICATION:
We happily announce to you the draw (#1004) of the IRISH LOTTERY online Sweepstakes International program held on Sat 9TH JULY 2006 - 9.28pm. It is now available for claims and you are getting the final NOTIFICATION as regards this.
Your e-mail address attached to ticket number:56475600545 188 with Serial number 5368/02 drew the lucky numbers:08, 11, 13, 24, 28, 42(bonus no.3), which subsequently won you the lottery in the 1st category i.e match 2  Jackpot.
You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of ??5,866,491.00
 Euro (Five million, eight hundred sixty-six thousand, four hundred  and nineteen one Euros) in cash credited to file KTU/9023118308/03, your winning ticket in this category i.e Match  2  Jackpot.All participants for the online version were selected randomly from World Wide Web sites through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are listed online. This promotion takes place weekly.
Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in your play coupon. In view of this, your ??5,866,491.00Euro (Five million, eight hundred sixty-six thousand, four hundred  and nineteen one Euros) will be released to you by any of our payment offices in Europe.
Our European agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him.For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claim is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize.
This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned!!!
To file for your claim, contact our fiduciary agent: Mr. David Whitemarsh  at

  FAX:011 44-87-1253-0447
PHONE:011447040128827

EMAIL : davidwhitemarsh@yahoo.co.uk