Re: Roaming Ethernet/Wireless Configureation Options

> I would change the line:
> auto lo
> to:
> auto lo eth1

AFAIK, in this setup, ifplugd is responsible for bringing up the
interfaces, so I would rather add a line that says :
noauto eth1

This should solve the "It doesn't notice that it's been associated
(maybe?)" thing. Association, from ifplugd's viewpoint, is like
plugging the cable. When the cable is plugged in, ifplugd runs ifup.

What's left for me to try is this that looks pretty cool :
http://www.debian-administration.org/articles/312#comment_9

Cheers,