Re: Roaming Ethernet/Wireless Configureation Options

On Tuesday 24 January 2006 13:45, Doug Miller wrote:

> I've got a new laptop (under 3 months old) that I've got Debian Etch
> installed on (up to date too, of course).  I use my laptop at home, school,
> work, and occasionally at friends houses.  It is a royal pain to change the
> network (either ethernet, wireless 802.11x, or both) configureations
> everytime I change my surroundings.

Along similar lines, I would like to be able to automatically connect to any
open network by wifi or ethernet, regardless of SSID.  If it's open, I wan't
to automatically connect to it without human intervention.

--
Paul Johnson
Jabber: Because it's time to move forward  http://ursine.ca/Ursine:Jabber