Anyone using a Netgear FA511 or GA511 with Sarge?

I have an older laptop that is running Sarge just fine, but it
does not have a wired Ethernet card.  I've been using it with
an 802.11b wireless card at home, but I'd like to be able to
take it with me when I travel and use the wired high speed
Internet available in most hotels these days.

Is anyone using either the of the Netgear PC-Card NICs with
Sarge?  The FA511 is a fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbits) and the
GA511 adds gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000 Mbits).  The GA511
is only a few dollars more, so I'd prefer that if it works.

Thanks!

--
Andy Anderson
Salisbury, MD, USA

"A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour."
                                                     - Anonymous