Booting a Thinkpad X32 (was: Re: Booting from an USB stick)

Am Samstag, 21. Januar 2006 10:26 schrieb Max Moritz Sievers:
> If I just follow the »the easy way« (in the cited documentation) I get the
> message:
>   Boot failed
>
> So I think the problem is that the installer files do work for me:
> http://www.debian.org/releases/sarge/debian-installer/
>
> Do you have any hints for me what I could try in addition?

Now I tried to boot it with flopppy disks from an USB drive. I used the
stable, the testing and the testing/access boot.img and I got the following
messages in every case:

  Boot failed: please change disks and press a key to continue.

Any disk changing didn't work.

--
regards,
Max Moritz Sievers