Re: Orinoco Gold et mode monitor

On Fri, Jan 20, 2006 at 03:23:54PM +0100, solo wrote:
> Thanks
>
> Please what is the driver version you use ?
> I use the 0.15RC2 !! is it the same for you ??

I've looked through the source (I compiled my kernel from source)
and don't see any version numbers on the orinoco source files.
They are the ones that came with kernel 2.6.11.  Patching the
driver that comes with the source package of the kernel version
you're using should work, you shouldn't have to compile the whole
kernel, but the drivers must be compiled with the same version of
gcc as the kernel and the drivers must come from the same source
distribution as your binary kernel version.  At the very least
you'll need the kernel-headers package for your kernel version.

A.