PCMCIA Card that supports WPA 802.11g - Exists?

Hi list,

is there such a card that works in Linux, that supports WPA-PSK, on 802.11g?

I have an internal card in my laptop, USB, that is 802.11b and supports WEP. Works fairly well.
A PCMCIA card that is 802.11g and supports WEP. Works very well with in kernel support. (no WPA-PSK though)

I have searched hi and low, but I seem to keep failing to find a supported PCMCIA Card for WPA-PSK, that works in Linux.

Is this true? Please someone proove me wrong, show me a card that supports this configuration.

I see PCI and Mini-PCI cards are supported, but no PCMCIA. Not sure about USB, haven't looked that hard for USB.

Anyone?

TIA,
Greg.